- Duration: 4 weeks
Adobe Illustrator is the industry-standard vector graphics application that lets you create logos, icons, sketches, typography and complex illustrations for print, web, interactive, video and mobile devices.
In this course, we are going to start from the very basics like how to draw circles and rectangles all the way to creating complex illustrations, logos, business cards and so much more. With this course, you will learn the best ways of doing everything in Illustrator so you can be confident which tool or feature to use in every situation.
- Any version of Adobe Illustrator, preferably not older than Illustrator CS6. Ideally Illustrator CC (Creative Cloud).
- Prior knowledge is not needed
- Exercise Files and Study Guides are provided
Who is the target audience?
- This course is aimed at anyone who wants to get into the creative industry and gain a rock solid foundation of Illustrator.
- Although it is providing a beginner to intermediate level learning experience it can be useful for experienced Illustrator users too as there are many self-taught users who are missing out on a lot of techniques and features.
What Will You Learn?
Creating vector illustrations
Turning photographs into vector artwork
Vectorizing and colorizing traced hand drawings
Preparing graphics for web and print
Working with type in creative ways
Mastering advanced Illustrator tools and techniques
Learn useful keyboard shortcuts and best practices
Practice everything you learn with provided Exercise Files
Test your knowledge with quizzes at the end of each chapter
Learn Illustrator from the start the way a professional would use it